Ways to give now
You can give in several different ways:
- Give online via Stewardship.
- Give over the telephone with a debit or credit card – call the college during normal opening hours and ask to make a donation by card.
- Give by post – send a cheque, CAF, or Stewardship voucher to the address below.
- Give by bank transfer – call or email us for our bank details.
- Give regularly – take a look at our regular giving page or download our standing order form.
Make your gift go further
If you’re a UK taxpayer, we can claim back 25p for every £1 that you donate. Download a Gift Aid form for more information.
Other ways to give
Here are some other suggestions:
- Run a Spurgeon’s based quiz at your Church. Ask us about our easy to use quiz DVD.
- Take part in an event (such as a local fun run) and ask your friends and family to sponsor you. Ask us for a sponsorship form or set up a fundraising page on Stewardship.
- Consider leaving a gift in your will. Visit our legacy page for more information.
- Perhaps your Church would like to support the College with a one-off gift or more regular donations?
- Get together with some friends, or your home group, and support the College together. Maybe you could organize a coffee morning or curry night to raise money and awareness. There are so many possibilities!
t: 020 8653 0850
Fundraising & Development
189 South Norwood Hill
London, SE25 6DJ