|Counselling Course||Requirement||Apply Now|
|Introduction to Counselling||No requirements||Application Form|
|Certificate in Counselling Skills (Level 2)||Two references and an interview||Admission closed|
|Certificate in Counselling Studies (Level 3)||Two references and an interview|| Application Form
This course starts 28 January 2021.
The deadline for applications is 4 January 2021.
|Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling||Completed Level 2 and Level 3 as well as:|
- Ability to identify reasons for training beyond
- Academically and emotionally able to cope
with this level of training
- Ability to work with difference and diversity
- Possess personal qualities of imagination,
intuition, openness and an ability to benefit
- Ability to form a therapeutic relationship
- Showing self-awareness, insight, honesty and
the ability to make links
- Emotional stability and the absence of
- Ability to challenge and be challenged
- Ability to respond sensitively and emphatically
- Capability to begin to work with clients in an
- Show intention of and will actively seek to
begin work with clients in year 1 of the course
|Professional Certificate in Pastoral Supervision||2 references and an interview||Application Form
Deadline for application is 23 September.