The Introduction to Counselling is a 25 hour part time course. It could be useful to you if you are involved in helping others within your church, or if you use counselling skills in your work or you just want to learn how to listen effectively. The course runs twice a year from September to December and March to May.
When is it?
Thursday evenings from 7pm to 9:45pm
March – 05, 12, 19, 26
April – 02
April – 23, 30
May – 07, 14, 21
How much does it cost?
The course costs £240 per person.
How do I join?
The course is open to all, so simply complete an application form.
Application forms for Autumn 2020 will be available soon.
- A fantastic course for anyone who is involved in supporting other people – particularly in any pastoral role.
- Lots of opportunity to learn together and receive peer feedback.
- The course covers a vast array of topics looking at how we relate to one another and what influences impinge on our encounters with others.
- Excellent course for those who want to support those who work in pastoral situations. The course covers practical skills and psychological content.
- Loads of opportunity to try out new practical skills in small groups. Very supportive peer and tutor feedback.
- The timings of the course make it accessible to even the busiest of people.