Due to the ongoing pandemic the course will be taught virtually via Zoom.
Please note that there is currently a waiting list for this course.
The Introduction to Counselling is a 25 hour part time course. It could be useful to you if you are involved in helping others within your church, or if you use counselling skills in your work or you just want to learn how to listen effectively. The course runs twice a year from September to December and March to May. The course fee is £240.
When is it?
The course will be taught virtually on Tuesday evenings 7.00 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.
October 06, 13, 20, Half Term (27)
November 03, 10, 17, 24
December 01, 08
How do I join?
Simply complete an application form.
- A fantastic course for anyone who is involved in supporting other people – particularly in any pastoral role.
- Lots of opportunity to learn together and receive peer feedback.
- The course covers a vast array of topics looking at how we relate to one another and what influences impinge on our encounters with others.
- Excellent course for those who want to support those who work in pastoral situations. The course covers practical skills and psychological content.
- Loads of opportunity to try out new practical skills in small groups. Very supportive peer and tutor feedback.
- The timings of the course make it accessible to even the busiest of people.