Spurgeon’s College welcomes International Students!
Please submit your application via UCAS (ucas.com) if you are applying for an undergraduate degree course. Alternatively please complete the application form for Postgraduate courses on our website (see ‘Apply Now’ under ‘Admissions’). If your application meets the admissions criteria, the College will arrange for you to have a Skype interview with two members of the teaching staff. The deadline for international applications is 30 June. Please be aware that the last date the college can issue a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) is 31 August. There will be an additional £100 administrative fee for all international applications, which needs to be sent with the application form.
For the most up-to-date information, we would recommend that you visit the Government website: https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa
The following documents have to be provided with your application or during the visa application process:
· A current passport or other valid travel documentation
· Originals of academic certificates
· Knowledge of English (please follow the link below for more information:
For the Undergraduate Courses the IELTS average score is required to be a 6.5; the score for reading and writing bands must be a 6.5.
For the Postgraduate Courses the average score has to be a 7.0; the scores for reading and writing must be 7.0.
· Tuberculosis Test result: If you are coming from one of the countries listed you need to take a tuberculosis test. Please follow the link below to see the list of countries:
· In addition to the application fee, you will also have to pay a healthcare surcharge. More information on this can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/pay